Friday, March 15, 2013

Smaller Potatoes


  • What's your experience with Myspace?  
    • Myspace...oh the middle school days!  I used Myspace very minimally throughout middle and high school. I actually had to delete my first Myspace account due to my mother disliking that I had a "social media" presence as a 14 year old.  
  • Any "cyberbullying" stories that you are aware of?
    • There are the ever present stories in the news, but I have had personal experiences with cyberbullying.  Cyberbullying is a cheap way to make people feel bad, and people that use cyberbullying are, in my opinion, terrible people.  
  • What's your take on the Lori Drew/Megan Meier story?  Especially the result?
    • My thoughts on the this story are the Lori Drew is an incredibly horrible person who took advantage of a fragile youth.  She knew exactly the effect her words and actions would have on Megan and seems to have felt no remorse for what she had done, only that she got caught.  
  • Describe your use of Digg.
    • I have never used Digg....so my experience is non-existent. 
  • Reddit?
    • I do Reddit a bit, a lot of it is looking around at news and other information, or stupid pictures and memes. 
No second life or podcasting experience . 

No comments:

Post a Comment